Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Night's Deployment Slides Online

I had a great time last night in Rochester at the Visual Developers of Upstate New York users group meeting. I delivered a session on SSIS Deployment, based on requests from the organizer of the users group, who attended my ACM presentation back in October. Deployment is not one of SSIS's strongest points, so I knew we'd have a lot of fun. We had a great turnout and some killer questions, and everyone had a great time.

I've put the slide deck from last night's presentation online - you can get it here.

There's not a lot of "meat" in the slides (this is probably why I was actually able to finish on time, which is pretty much unheard of when I only have 90 minutes to work with) but quite a few people asked for them, so here they are. If you have any questions, comments or criticisms, please be sure to post them here.

No comments: