Wednesday, September 5, 2007

TechEd 2007 DVDs Have Arrived

The postman[1] brought me a great surprise yesterday: The post-conference DVDs from the TechEd 2007 conference in Orlando! Since we're pushing 90 days since the conference ended, I was surprised largely because I'd forgotten that they were coming, but it's a very pleasant surprise nonetheless. There are six DVDs full of audio and video recordings for all of the breakout sessions and keynote presentations from the conference, plus other goodies like the lab manuals from the hands on labs and more. There is over 46 GB worth of content on the six discs, so I doubt I'll be watching it all right away, but there are a few sessions I could not attend in Orlando that I will check out sooner rather than later. I have a long flight scheduled for Sunday, so I guess those movies I copied to my iPod last month[2] are going to remain unwatched for a little longer...

[1] No, he didn't ring twice. Honestly, he didn't even ring once.
[2] I keep telling myself that I will be too tired to write or to read, or that I'll get stuck in coach on those long flights and not have enough room to type, but Delta keeps upgrading me so I keep not having the downtime for which I've planned...

No comments: